The Università Politecnica delle Marche (UNIVPM) is offering 10 scholarships to international students who gain admission into a master’s program in International Economics and Commerce (IEC).
Worth of Award
- The annual amount of the scholarship is 7,200 euro per year, gross.
- The scholarship can be renewed for the academic year2015/2016
- In addition to the scholarship holder will be made available accommodation in the facilities of the UNIVPM and will be exempted from the payment of that part of the tuition fee that is the contribution to university services.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships granted by UNIVPM or the Marche Region
- However, the scholarship is compatible with other programs designed to sustain students’ income such as UNIVPM student part time work (programma150 ore), tutorship, international mobility, fees exemption if due.
To apply, applicants must be international students who:
- are foreign nationals
- have submitted the pre-application for admission to the Master’s Degree in International Economics and Commerce (IEC) for the academic year 2014/2015 according to the procedure available online
- have been admitted to the Master by the Admission Committee.
How to Apply
- The application for participation in the selection must be made using the form attached to this Public Selection Announcement (Doc.1). It must be signed and submitted (see link below)
By means of:
- fax to the following number: 0039 0712202471;
- or alternatively direct delivery to UfficioRipartizioneOrganizzazioneDidattica e Dirittoallo Studio, Via Oberdan n° 12, 60122 Ancona abiding by the opening hours to the public: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 11.00 – 13.00; Wednesday from 15.00 – 16.30.
- A copy of passport or ID must be attached to the application.
- The University Administration is not liable for the unsuccessful delivery of documentation due to third parties or technical causes.
- The University Administration at any time can exclude candidates from taking part in the selection if they do not have the necessary requisites.
The Admission Committee will evaluate the candidates according to the following criteria:
- assessment of his/her academic career
- CV demonstrating the candidate’s education and professional experience
- motivation letter
- result of the admission interview
Deadline: Application closes in two stages
Round one: Application closes on September 6, 2014
Round two: Application closes on September 27, 2014
For students who have made pre-admission application