Nanoscience/Engineering Cambridge Scholarship for International Students is a PhD scholarship open to all international (non-EU) applicants who apply and are accepted into the University of Cambridge to study Nanoscience or Engineering.
Subject: Nanoscience and Engineering
Worth of Awards
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend sufficient for a single student
- Contribution towards travel costs
Eligibility: This scholarship is available for citizens of any country outside the EU.
How to Apply
- Initial application must be made to the University of Cambridge via the normal Graduate Admission and Scholarship Application Form. See prospectus for details
- Make it clear in your personal statement in Section B of the GRADSAF that you want to be considered for the scholarship and explain how you believe you meet any specific criteria of the scholarship
- In the section on ‘Personal funds’ that you have available, you should include significant income from all sources, including salaries, business profit, rents, dividends etc.
- Scholarships are normally awarded to candidates selected first on financial need, and second on academic strength and potential