Applications are now being invited for the 2015 Fully-funded European Masters Fellowship for Africans, students who have been admitted to the Wageningen University MSc Food Technology are eligible to apply.
The Fellowship intends to support students in overcoming the financial barriers of studying in The Netherlands.
Worth of award
- This full fellowship is reserved for students from Africa. The board would especially welcome applicants who would prefer to return to their home region after graduation.
- Fellowships will be awarded for two years (one edition), with an evaluation after the Massy, France stay during the first year
- Relevant BSc (Food Science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Nutrition, Chemical Technology or similar); gpa > 75% of maximum scale;
- English level TOEFL 550, IELTS 6.0 or equivalent; admitted to the MSc Food Technology at Wageningen University as well as to the European Masters programme; below the age of 30 when starting the European Masters programme;
- Applicants should have at least a First Class (Honours), Cum Laude (BSc level) or equivalent.
- Nationality / citizenship from Africa and not having a permanent residence permit in the European Union and European Economic Space, Surinam and the Netherlands Antilles.
Citizens from any of the following countries can apply.
- Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Korea, Sudan, Republic of the, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
How to Apply
- Upon receipt of confirmation of admittance to the European Master in Food Studies programme candidates can submit their fellowship application by e-mail to the programme coordinator.
- A committee of the Foundation Board will judge the applications. The applicants will be notified on the decision around 1 May
Deadline: Application closes on April 5, 2015