The Jeanne Sauvé Foundation invites bright young thinker-dreamer-doers from a range of disciplines and sectors to apply to take part in a remarkable leadership journey as part of the 2015-17 Jeanne Sauvé Public Leadership Program.
Participants with backgrounds in advocacy, communications, education, governance, politics, social innovation and other fields related to public leadership are invited to contribute to advancing our understanding of this critical issue through discussion and action.
Worth of Award
- In addition to developing their leadership skills and pursuing individual initiatives, as part of the common program the 2015-17 Jeanne Sauvé Fellows will be challenged to collectively re-imagine the role of public leadership in supporting social cohesion within culturally diverse societies
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be between 25 and 30 years of age (inclusive) on 15 August 2015
- Have completed at least one university degree
- Possess high oral and written proficiency in English (French language skills are an asset)
- Have at least 3 years of full-time professional experience
- Have a strong record of leadership benefitting a particular community or cause in the public interest
How to Apply
- Applicants may initiate an application by completing the online Pre-application Form see link below.
- Applications will be processed as they are received. Applications uploaded early in this period are therefore encouraged.
- An application package is comprised of the following elements:
Application documents, submitted by the applicant
- Complete Application Form
- Scanned passport photo
- Scanned academic transcripts
Recommendation documents, submitted directly by the applicant’s three recommender
- Professional Recommendation Form
- Academic Recommendation Form
- Personal Recommendation Form
Note: Any application that does not include all of the above elements by the application deadline will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered by the Sauvé Selection Committee.
Optional supporting documents, submitted directly by the applicant (if applicable)
If an applicant wishes the Sauvé Selection Committee to consider supporting documents such as third party evidence of leadership or published works, then these must also be submitted by the applicant on or before 1 September 2014.
Deadline: Apply on or before September 1, 2014.
Click here for more