Acumen East Africa Fellows Program is providing the opportunity for emerging leaders to receive world-class training and collaborate with like-minded individuals so that they can be the change that East Africa needs.
The East Africa Fellowship brings together 20 emerging leaders from different regions, sectors, and socio-economic backgrounds in East Africa.
- Applications are open to candidates of all nationals irrespective of their age, who are working to end poverty in their regions.
- Can be entrepreneurs who started their own business or people working to create change.
- Must demonstrate strong personal integrity
How to Apply
- Complete the application form online, see link below.
The online application consists of:
- Background information
- Short & long answer questions
The selection process for this program is very rigorous and highly competitive. Here is a general timeline of the process:
- Applications open: June 1, 2015
- Applications close: July 31, 2015
- Telephone Interviews: September 2015
- In-Person Interviews: October 24, 2015
- Final Selection: November 2015
Deadline: Applications are open until July 31, 2015.