The University of Skövde, Sweden offers a small number of scholarships to students who are attending a Master’s programme at the University and who are liable for tuition fees.
UHR Scholarships; The University of Skövde administrates some scholarships funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education (UHR) to students liable to pay tuition fees attending a master’s programme at the University. The scholarships are tuition fee waivers of 31,250 SEK per semester (50% of the tuition fee), and the amount is automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
HS Scholarships; The University of Skövde offers a small number of scholarships to students attending a master’s programme at the University who are liable for tuition fees. The scholarships consist of tuition fee waivers of 25,000 SEK per semester, and the amount is automatically deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
- The scholarship granting criterion is academic merit.
- The scholarships can only be awarded to tuition-paying students.
- Both UHR and HS Scholarships can be extended to a subsequent academic semester provided that the student’s study results are satisfactory.
- Attention: If you are already enrolled as a student at the University, you are not currently eligible to apply for a scholarship. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s programme.
How to Apply
- First apply for one of studies at the University website ( see link below)
- You must also apply for one of the master’s programmes at the Swedish official online application service University Admissions.
- Then apply for a scholarship at the University of Skövde by filling in the online scholarship application form available on the webpage.
Deadline: closing date is September 30 (23:59 Swedish time)
Click here to apply online