University of South Australia invites applications for its fully-funded President’s Scholarships open to international students on the basis of academic merit. The scholarships target master’s and PhD students from overseas countries who wish to study at the University.
Worth of Award
- A UPS will cover tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). The living allowance must be provided by the University of South Australia centre, school, division or institute where an applicant has applied.
- The minimum rate is the Australian Postgraduate Award base rate. In some cases, the living allowance may be provided by a sponsor or external funding provider.
- You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree (most countries are)
- UPS are nearly always given to doctorate by research candidates but can be given to masters by research candidates in some cases. These scholarships can only be taken at this university.
How to Apply
- All applications must be made online.
Deadline: Application closes on August 31, 2014