Applications are being invited for the 2015 International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) at the University of South Australia. The scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and awarded to international candidates on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
Worth of Award
- IPRS covers tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and also provides a stipend (living allowance).
- A thesis allowance is funded to cover the cost of printing and binding the thesis.
- At least $25,392 per annum for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2014 stipend rate)
How to Apply
- Application involves a six step process online:
- Check your eligibility
- Find a program you want to apply for
- Find a supervisor in the program/department of interest
- Indicate that you wish to be considered for the IPRS scholarship
- Contact your referees to send recommendations/references for you
- Apply online. All applications must be made on-line (see link below)
Deadline: Application closes August 31, 2014
For enquiries contact: [email protected]