The University of Glasgow offer 6 scholarships worth £3000 tuition to undergraduate or postgraduate students who have completed a programme at Glasgow International College and who are subsequently taking a place at the University of Glasgow. The scholarships are awarded as a tuition fee discount for one year only.
Worth of Award
- up to £3000
To be eligible, applicants must
- Complete a foundation or a pre-Masters course at Glasgow International College successfully, with an overall pass rate of 70% and a final attendance rate of +90%
- Enrol at one of the following Colleges: Medical, Veterinary Medicine and Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Science & Engineering
- Be classed as International students for fee purposes
How to Apply:
- Submit an online application form and provide a reference from your personal tutor by email to [email protected]
- If you are due to complete your programme in May, ask your referee to include your final grades and comment on your overall performance in their reference letter.
- If you are due to complete your programme in August, ask your referee to include your provisional results and comment on your performance so far in their reference letter.
Deadline: Application closes on July 30, 2014
Click here for more information, and to apply.