NOTE: Please be informed that this scholarship is no longer available until further notice
This scholarship is for citizens of any country in Africa to study any undergraduate course at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. Successful applicants become members of Pembroke College during their stay at Cambridge. The scholarship is administered by the Cambridge Overseas Trust.
Worth of Awards
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend
You must be a citizen of an African country
You should have been educated fully or mainly within the African school system
- You should require significant financial assistance in order to study at the University of Cambridge
- Applicants must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal academic procedures.
- Applicants are encouraged to meet the entry requirements of the University as early as possible, including (if necessary) the completion of an English language test.
How to Apply
Check out the undergraduate prospectus and search available courses, entry requirements, and other specific information
- Apply for admission through UCAS
- Make it clear in your personal statement in Section B of you application form how you believe you meet any specific criteria of the scholarship
- In the section on ‘Personal funds’ that you have available, you should include significant income from all sources, including salaries, business profit, rents, dividends etc.
Deadline: October 15, 2011
Since this Scholarship is no longer available, we advise you to check out other undergraduate scholarships on this site by clicking here.