The 2015 NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians is now open for applications. The scholarship is in continuation of efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue International post-graduate studies in the under listed disciplines:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Subsea)
Worth of Award
- The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2015/2016 academic session.
- Employees of ExxonMobil Subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this Scholarship.
How to Apply
Before you start the application
Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph (with white background not more than 3 months old)
- Valid ID card
- Proof of provisional admission for Postgraduate Study into any reputable university
- First Degree Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Ensure you label these scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, Follow the steps below:
- Click on “apply now” tab. (see link below
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/nnpceepnl to return to Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, educational information, National Identity Number (if available), other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click “apply now” to submit information.
- You will receive an email and sms that confirms your application was successful
Deadline: Application closes June 9, 2015. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email.
Click here for more details and to apply online