The LMB Cambridge Scholarship is open to applicants from any country outside the EU to do a PhD at the University of Cambridge starting in October 2012.
Worth of Awards
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend sufficient for a single student
- Contribution towards travel costs
- This scholarship is available for citizens of any country outside the EU
- It can only be used to study Molecular Biology
Subject: Molecular Biology
Funding partners: MRC Laboratory for Molecular Biology, Cambridge
How to Apply
- Initial application must be made to the University of Cambridge via the normal Graduate Admission and Scholarship Application Form. Candidates for an LMB Cambridge Scholarship will subsequently be sent a request for further information.
- Make it clear in your personal statement in Section B of the GRADSAF how you believe you meet any specific criteria of the scholarship
- In the section on ‘Personal funds’ that you have available, you should include significant income from all sources, including salaries, business profit, rents, dividends etc.
- Scholarships are normally awarded to candidates selected first on financial need, and second on academic strength and potential
Deadline: December 2, 2011
For more information about the scholarship, click here.
You can access the University graduate prospectus by clicking here.