The Hughes Hall Cambridge International Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship is open to any international (non-EU) student to do a PhD at the University starting in October 2014. Priority will be given to those currently studying for a one-year postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge, and who is a member of Hughes Hall.
Subject: Any subject
Eligibility and Conditions:
- This scholarship is available for citizens of any country outside the EU
- Applicants should be currently studying for a one-year postgraduate degree at the University of Cambridge, and should be members of Hughes Hall
Worth of Award
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend sufficient for a single student
Funding partners: Hughes Hall
How to Apply
- Initial application must be made to the University of Cambridge via the normal Graduate Admission and Scholarship Application Form. See prospectus for details
- Make it clear in your personal statement in Section B of the GRADSAF how you believe you meet any specific criteria of the scholarship
- In the section on ‘Personal funds’ that you have available, you should include significant income from all sources, including salaries, business profit, rents, dividends etc.
- Scholarships are normally awarded to candidates selected first on financial need, and second on academic strength and potential