The University of Cambridge invites applications for the Wolfson College OCS Kenya Masters Scholarship in the 2020/21 academic year.
The Oxford & Cambridge Kenya Society works with the Cambridge Trust and Wolfson College to offer the Wolfson OCS Kenya Scholarship, which supports Kenyan students pursuing a Masters degree in any subject. The Oxford & Cambridge Society of Kenya was founded in 1926 to represent alumni of both universities in Kenya and support Kenyan students wishing to study at Oxford and Cambridge.
The Society works with the Cambridge Trust and Wolfson College to offer the Wolfson OCS Kenya Scholarship, available to Masters applicants in any subject.
- This scholarship is only available for citizens of Kenya
- Applicants should require financial assistance in order to study at Cambridge, and should mark Wolfson College as their first-choice college in the admission form
- Applicants should intend to return to Kenya at the end of their postgraduate study.
Worth of Award
- University Composition Fee
- College Fee
- Annual stipend sufficient for a single person
- Total award does not usually exceed £30,000
How to Apply
Deadline: Apply by Tuesday, December 3, 2019.