The British Council in partnership with Virgin Atlantic Airways is seeking for young, brilliant entrepreneurial minds to take part in its first “Enterprise Challenge”. The competition gives young Nigerians (in Nigeria and the UK) a platform to air and share their ideas for innovation and change.
As a participant you will compete for the opportunity to win N1.5million grant courtesy Zenith Bank, return tickets (either to the UK or Nigeria depending on your location) courtesy Virgin Atlantic, and to meet with and be mentored by one of the UK’s foremost entrepreneur’s and Chairman of the Virgin Group, Sir Richard Branson.
To qualify you need to:
- be between 18 to 35 years of age at the time of submission of the first task.
- Have good English language skills
- Be a Nigerian citizen (with a valid Nigerian passport) either resident in Nigeria or currently studying in the UK
How to Apply
- Applicants who are interested in the competition are to download application form for the first task and full competition rules and regulations.
- Further enquiries about the task and competition can be sent to us via email at [email protected]
- All entries should be submitted by email to [email protected]
- Interested applicants are requested to read carefully through the attached documentation and respond by the given deadlines.
Deadline; Closing date for the submission of all entries is the May 23, 2014.
Click here for details.