Applications are now being accepted from prospective candidates for the 2014/15 Nottingham Trent University International Development Office Scholarship for international students.
The scholarship is for postgraduate studies, and students who have been offered a place in the university can apply for the scholarship.
Worth of Award: The scholarship is worth £2,000. This is in form of tuition fee reduction.
- The scholarship is open to all international applicants
- You must have an offer of a place at NTU
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition paying purpose
- You must be an international student starting a new course
How to Apply
- Candidates are to download application form online and fill (see link below).
- You are also to submit a personal statement of 500 words, detailing why you are a qualified candidate for the scholarship.
- Your application should be written on a separate sheet of paper, and attached to the application form.
- To are to submit the following alongside your application form:
- Academic transcripts
- Copies of certificates
- Submit completed forms to [email protected]