University of Nairobi, Kenya, invites applications for the 2014 PhD scholarship in Economics which is awarded to intelligent and exceptional international students.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A good first degree in Economics or a related field from a recognized institution.
- A good Master’s degree in Economics (with a course work component) from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
The applicant must attach the following documents to his/her application:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and degree certificates for his/her bachelors and masters degrees
- At least three letters of recommendation from senior university academics who previously taught the applicant.
- A detailed curriculum vitae.
- Evidence of attachment to an institution in Sub-Saharan Africa engaged in economic management, research, and/or training in the public sector in the region.
- Evidence of participation in research and publication.
Qualified candidates should send their applications to:
School of Economics,
University of Nairobi,
P.O. Box 30197-00100, GPO
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: The closing date is May 31, 2014.