Applications are now being invited from prospective applicants for the 2014-2015 International Postgraduate Taught Scholarships in Northern Ireland, UK. Queens University Belfast is offering 100 scholarships to talented fee-paying international students who will be starting a Masters degree in September 2014.
Scholarship holders will be expected to undertake ambassadorial duties from time to time during their studies at Queen’s.
Worth of Award
- Tuition fee rate 1 (Humanities and Social Sciences worth £2,000
- Tuition fee rate 2 (Science and Engineering) worth £3,000
- Management School Masters worth £3,000
- Be self-funded and classified as overseas for fees purposes.
- Be able to finance the remainder of tuition fees and living expenses.
- Hold and have accepted online an offer of a study place starting in September 2014.
- Be able to finance the remainder of their tuition fees and living expenses and be self-funded.
- Hold and have FIRMLY accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of a study place for their chosen degree programme, to start in September 2014.
- The scholarships cannot be held in conjunction with another Queen’s University Belfast scholarship or tuition fee reduction. If students are offered more than one University award, the one most appropriate to the student’s circumstances will be selected.
- INTO progressors are not eligible for the scholarships.
- The scholarships are for enrolment in September 2014 and cannot be deferred.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards and regulations at its sole discretion.
How to Apply
- Download the application form from their website (see link below)
- Complete and return application form to [email protected]
- In 500 words, please explain how your chosen degree programme at Queen’s University Belfast will specifically enhance your academic and professional objectives