Afribary Limited invites applications for the Afribary 2023 Graduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students in the 2023/24 academic year.
Afribary Limited is an education technology company working with higher institutions in Africa to deploy/manage digital libraries, repositories and learning systems, wishes to announce the launch of its annual graduate
scholarship program for Nigerians.
This is part of its corporate social responsibility and contribution towards the growth of higher education in Nigeria and Africa.
Afribary, an education technology company working with higher institutions in Africa to deploy/manage digital libraries, repositories and elearning systems, is launching the inaugural edition of its annual scholarship programme for Nigerian students looking to pursue or already pursuing higher degree studies in any accredited Nigerian university.
Worth of Award
- The Afribary Graduate Scholarships will provide varying financial support to selected students who are already pursuing or intend to pursue a postgraduate programme – Postgraduate Diploma, Master or PhD
- Several (up to 20 awards)
The Afribary Graduate Scholarships will offer financial assistance covering tuition fees for 2 semesters of a Masters’s degree or Postgraduate diploma, and tuition fees for 3 semesters of a PhD programme.
- Applicants for Masters’s degree or PGD scholarships must have completed a degree program in any accredited university in Nigeria and graduate with at least a second-class lower degree
- Applicants for the PGD scholarships must hold a Higher National Diploma (HND)from an accredited Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Applicants for the PhD must have completed a Masters’s degree program from an accredited University in Nigeria Research and Leadership
- Applicants must demonstrate a talent for academic research
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership potential
- Applicants may be required to provide supporting documents as proof of their acquired degrees/diplomas and intended or ongoing postgraduate study.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens with a valid means of identification
How to Apply
Applications are done online via their website. See link below.
Deadline: December 31, 2023 (Applications are treated as they come in so applicants are advised to apply as soon as they can).