ADA University calls for applications for the Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowship for international students in the 2023/2024 academic session. ADA University is committed to establishing outstanding education and training for citizens in the region and the world.
Therefore, ADA University has an Alimardan bay Topchubashov International Fellowship program meant to prepare global leaders who have a strong commitment to serving a public cause.
Worth of Award
Incoming undergraduate and graduate fellows are eligible to receive the following benefits for the first semester of their studies:
- a 100 per cent tuition fee waiver
- housing fee for the dormitory chosen by the University (the housing fee cannot be transferred to a student account directly or used for another purpose)
- a yearly medical insurance
- stipend amounting to 400 AZN per month for the Fall semester (September – January) and Spring semester (February-May) if a student resides in Baku, Azerbaijan
The fellowship is open to all international (non-Azerbaijan citizens) undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of their studies when certain criteria are met upon the availability of funds.
The fellowship is renewable for undergraduate students when certain criteria are met upon the availability of funds:
- Returning students must accumulate a term Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in undergraduate and 3.00 or higher in graduate programs. Students who take a foundation level must successfully pass the level.
- Students must maintain a full load of coursework by earned hours.
- Students found in violation of the ADA University Honor Code once will not be eligible for international fellowship for the remainder of their tenure at the University.
- Students who do not meet the requirements are subject to fellowship probation for the following semester without losing the benefits of the fellowship. Students will lose the fellowship benefits only if they do not meet the requirements for two consecutive terms. The fellowship will be restored from the term once the requirements are met again.
- Students awarded with Alimardan Bay Topchubashov International Fellowship must graduate within the normative study period – that is, 5 years (10 semesters) after their admission for undergraduate students if they are enrolled on the EAPP program or 4 years (8 semesters) after their admission if they are directly enrolled to a degree program and 2 years (4 semesters) after their admission for graduate students. Semesters after the normative study period are not covered by Alimardan Bay Topchubashov International Fellowship.
- Students who are readmitted to ADA University will not be eligible for the international fellowship.
How to Apply
Applications are done via their website. See link for details.
Deadline: To be Announced.