Canon Collins Trust invites applications for the a distance learning MBA scholarship at the University of Edinburgh Business School.
This scholarship covers the cost of all tuition, learning materials and examination fees. Learning materials are available to access online and a hard copy is also sent to scholars by post. The scholarship does not cover travel to examination centres or associated costs such as travel to the graduation ceremony.
To be eligible to apply for an Edinburgh Business School MBA Scholarship, applicants must:
- be a national of and ordinarily resident in a sub-Saharan African country
- be able to say how the MBA will benefit you and your community
- have a first degree from a recognised university or a professional qualification such as ACCA
- be at least 25 years old and not older than 50 years old at the time of starting the programme
- have at least 2 year’s full-time work experience
- have access to an operational Internet connection
- previously have studied an Edinburgh Business School course
- already have a master’s level business qualification
- be studying towards another qualification
- be able to pay for the course from your own resources
- previously have applied for the scholarship more than twice
How to Apply
- Only online applications will be accepted. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Deadline: Applications close on June 24, 2014.
Click here for details and to apply online