Applications for the Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp in Nigeria in 2023 are currently open.
Are you a young, passionate Tech enthusiast willing to explore the World of Tech with its limitless possibilities? The ALAT Tech Team is excited to have you at the 13-week Hybrid Tech Bootcamp to help you gain cutting-edge skills across the tech ecosystem. The Bootcamp will provide hands-on learning opportunities in UI/UX, Data Science, Product Management, Product Development, Business Analytics, Full-stack Engineering, DevOps Engineering, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and lots of others.
Worth of Award
Here are the perks you get to enjoy:
- Tech Exchange Programs
- Start-Up Idea Pitches with cash prize for winners
- International Tech Pilgrimage
- An Opportunity to Create and Product-Manage your own Platform/Product within the bank
- An internship experience in a Global Tech Company
- Global Certifications embedded in Bootcamp
- have 5 credits in O’levels (Waec or NECO)
- have completed NYSC
- not be more than 27 years old on your next birthday
- have University Statement of Result or Certificate
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the Wema Bank Tech Bankers-in Training Bootcamp close February 28, 2023.