Queens University invites applications for the 2014 international undergraduate scholarship which is available to talented fee-paying international students who will be starting their undergraduate courses at Queen’s in September 2014.
Scholarship holders will be expected to undertake ambassadorial duties from time to time during their studies at Queen’s.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrolment in September 2014.
- Scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships.
- INTO progressors are not eligible for the scholarships.
- The scholarships cannot be deferred.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarships awards and regulations at its sole discretion.
- Be self-funded and classified as overseas for fees purposes.
- Be able to finance the remainder of tuition fees and living expenses.
- Hold and have FIRMLY accepted an offer of a study place starting in September 2014.
How to Apply
- Application forms can be downloaded online
- Complete and return application form to [email protected]
For further information please contact the International Office at [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes on May 30, 2014.
Click here to access the application forms on their website.