Applications for the UNSW Law & Justice International Award in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session are currently open.
UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides $10,000 paid directly towards tuition fees for one year.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing a UNSW Law & Justice undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program (LLB, JD or LLM programs);
- Have received an offer of admission into an eligible program for Term 2 2023 by Friday, March 31, 2023.
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional); or
- Undergraduate or postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2023.
- Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW in Law & Justice
How to Apply
You do not need to submit any specific scholarship application or additional supporting documentation to be considered for the scholarship.
Deadline: Submit a UNSW Law & Justice International Award in Australia 2023 (PUCA1028) by 11:59 PM AEDT Friday, March 31 , 2023.