Applications for the DataCamp Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship for the 2023/24 academic session are currently open.
Python is one of the fastest-growing programming languages in the world. Its readability, easy to follow system, and pre-programmed syntax have made it a programmer and data science favorite, and it’s opened up great career opportunities for thousands of people worldwide. It’s an excellent way to dip your toe into learning programming languages or add another skill to your existing repertoire.
Python’s simple and intuitive syntax makes it easy to learn, even for beginners with no prior coding experience. As a result, you’ll be able to master it much faster than other programming languages and be well on your way to a potential career in data science, digital marketing, machine learning, or data analysis.
Worth of Award
- One first place Scholarship award recipient will receive $5,000
- Five runner Scholarship award recipients up will receive $1,000 each
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Currently be enrolled in secondary school (i.e. high school), post-secondary school (college, university, or trade school), or a postgraduate degree program
- Not have a post-secondary degree in computer science, data science, data analytics or a similar or related field of study
- Create a unique DataCamp account to access the competition.
- Submit entries that are unique, original content solely created by the entrant and solely for the purpose of the scholarship
DataCamp reserves the right to disqualify any entry that violates the terms of conditions of the scholarship program
How to Apply
Apply for the DataCamp Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications will be open until 00:00 GMT March 31st , 2023.