Bayes Business School at City, University of London invites applications for the Undergraduate Scholarships for Black British Students in the UK for the 2023/24 academic session.
These scholarships will give talented young people, who might find it otherwise hard to access a Bayes education, the opportunity to study, develop their potential, and become business leaders of the future. It looks forward to welcoming its new scholarship holders into its thriving school, where students from over 150 countries study in the heart of the City of London.
Worth of Award
- Each scholarship covers the full tuition fee (at the home fee level).
- It also covers a £6,000 annual stipend for three years paid in 3 installments (at the end of September, January, and April) into a UK Bank account.
- Scholarship holders will also be offered mentoring and support.
To be eligible for this scholarship the applicant must:
- Be a UK student, with assessed fee-status equal to ‘home’.
- Be of Black ethnicity:
a) Black African
b) Black Caribbean
c) Black Other
d) Mixed – White and Black Caribbean
e) Mixed – White and Black African
f) Other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other)
- Be from a household with annual income less or equal to £31,000
How to Apply
Before applying please ensure that you satisfy all eligibility criteria and have the following information:
- Name and date of birth
- UCAS ID number (ten-digit number)
- Proof of household income
- A form of ID
- A personal statement of a maximum of 2,500 words, which explains how you will benefit from the scholarship programme. This statement is different from the one submitted to UCAS, as it should include your strengths and plans for the future and also highlight how this scholarship can support these plans.
Deadline: Applications for the Undergraduate Scholarships for Black British Students will close on March 17, 2023 for the academic year 2023-2024.