Applications for the OPEN CSI Energy Group Equity Investment for Women-led Businesses in 2023 are currently open.
OPEN invests in women-led businesses within the energy sector in Africa, growing their business by providing access to funds and expertise to maximize their impact and profitability.
Worth of Award
OPEN invests up to USD 100,000 as an equity investment alongside a comprehensive support package tailored to your business needs.
Individual Eligibility: You
- are fully dedicated to the company.
- are business focused
- want a strategic investor to help grow your business
- are open to coaching
Company Eligibility: Your company
- is generating consistent revenues over 12 months from an established customer base – at least USD 25,000 and has at least 3 employees.
- has a meaningful women representation across the board, leadership positions and supply chain
- must be located and operating in Africa. Although we have a preference for companies located in the geographies that we operate in including Tanzania, Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Burundi, Uganda, Zambia, Mauritius and Rwanda, if your business fits our criteria and is located in other African country we would be happy to hear from you.
- Your service or product can be scaled or replicated
- Your company is a registered limited company with well-kept records of accounts, permits & licenses allowing you to operate
- You have a team with complimentary skills in place.
- You have a positive impact on the economy, the environment, and the society.
How to Apply
Apply for the here.
Deadline: Applications for the OPEN CSI Energy Group Equity Investment are ongoing.