The University of Sussex invites applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships
A limited number of scholarships are available to international applicants. These are highly competitive and only applicants with excellent academic achievement and potential will be considered. If you have excellent grades to date, you can apply for a scholarship after you have received an offer to study for an eligible Bachelors or Masters.
Worth of Award
The scholarship is worth £5,000.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- Be taking up a place on a full-time Masters degree, starting September 2023
- Have excellent academic grades
- Be self-financing
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are:
- applying for a Master’s at a university that is not at the University of Sussex
- progressing into the final year of an integrated Masters at Sussex
- studying an online course
- already holding another University of Sussex scholarship (i.e Chancellors Masters Scholarship)
How to Apply
The scholarship application will ask you for-
- Personal details- such as applicant number, name, and email address.
- Education details- if you are currently studying or have finished studying, your predicted or final grade.
- A 500-word (maximum) supporting statement to answer the following –
“Describe your academic achievements to date and your ambitions for the future.
Why should you receive this scholarship and what impact will receive the scholarship have on your time at Sussex and when you return home?“
Deadline: The Chancellors International Scholarships will open for applications at 09.00 am (GMT) on 12 April 2023 and will automatically close at 23:59 pm (GMT) on April 26, 2023.