Flinders University invites applications for its Business, Government and Criminology Honours Bursary in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session.
The College of Business, Government and Law has established an Honours Bursary to provide financial assistance to an undergraduate student undertaking an Honours program at Flinders University. The number of bursaries available will be subject to funding. Approximately four bursaries will be available in 2023, normally two in each of the areas indicated below:
- Government and International Relations
- Criminology/Bachelor of Law and Society
Worth of Award
Each bursary will have a value of $5,000 paid in equal installments after the census date of each semester. The number of bursaries will depend on the funding available.
Applicants must be:
- currently completing or have completed an undergraduate degree; and
- accepted into a 36 unit Honours program, or the final 36 units of a four year Honours program in the College of Business, Government and Law at Flinders University in the areas listed above for the specified academic year; and
- enrolled full-time*; and
- in receipt of a means tested Commonwealth income support payment or be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
Applications will be accepted from part-time students who have extenuating circumstances that prevent them from studying full-time (e.g. disabilities, carer responsibilities). Part-time recipients will be paid pro-rata.
How to Apply
Apply for the Business Government and Criminology Honours Bursary online via the official website.
Deadline: March 8, 2023.