Royal Holloway University of London invites applications for its Rising Stars Scholarship for the 2023/24 academic session.
Do you strive to succeed and go the extra mile in all you do? You could be a Royal Holloway Rising Stars scholar. This is because three scholarships are available to new undergraduate students who demonstrate:
- Academic excellence
- Commitment to one or more of Royal Holloway values (see application guidelines below)
- Determination to succeed.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fee reduction are available for three years for students from and living in the UK.
- Home fee status
- Strong academic record with high predicted A-level (or equivalent) grades, including those with contextual offers (As a guide, previous applicants have been predicted AAA or equivalent).
- Hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply
Please provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words. You must include:
- How you have made a difference through your achievements, demonstrating outstanding skills relevant to one or more of Royal Holloway’s values.
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of
- Why you selected your chosen degree, your future aspirations and how the scholarships will help you to achieve your goals.
You are encouraged to include examples in your application. This can include a wide range of activities, for example, but not limited to:
entrepreneurship; managing a project or group activity;
membership of a group striving for positive change;
holding a position of trust in a group outside school or college, or
extra-curricular activities such as sports or religious groups, the Duke of Edinburgh Award or NCS (National Citizens Service) The Challenge.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the Rising Stars Scholarship is April 28, 2023.