Applications for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program for Graduates in Nigeria for the 2023/24 academic session are currently open.
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of communications infrastructure in the world. With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America. It provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
Here in Nigeria, it is currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP)
Worth of Award
It is building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets.
The program also provides an exciting and transformative journey for talented early-career engineers.
IHS Towers strongly encourages applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in one of the following: Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- You will have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with its core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition are ongoing.