Linnaeus University invites applications for the IKEA and Södra Scholarship in Sweden for the 2023/24 academic session.
The scholarship is initially granted for one semester. It will automatically be extended for the duration of the programme, if study results are satisfactory and the student fulfils our scholarship regulations.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is a full comprehensive scholarship that covers 100% of the tuition fee for the programme and helps to cover living costs.
- The student will receive 9,450 SEK/month for living expenses.
- Note that the scholarship does not cover the application fee of 900 SEK.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- have applied for the master’s programme Innovation through Business, Engineering and Design as your first choice
- have submitted your application before January 16 and have sent/uploaded all required documents before February 1
- are from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- have paid the application fee before February 1
- have filled out the application form for the scholarship before the application deadline.
How to Apply
Your application for the IKEA and Södra Scholarship should include the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
The motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words. Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this programme at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?
It is important to note that the scholarship application opens February 8, 2023 and closes February 20, 2023 at 13.00 (1.00 PM CET, Central European Time).