Google invites applications for the Google Cloud Customer Engineer Intern in China for the 2023/24 academic session.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise. It delivers enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
As an intern, you will work with
- the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical impediments to transactions.
- customer engineers for technical aspects of solutions, including activities (e.g., supporting bid responses, product/solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, coordination of supporting technical resources, etc.).
- Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations.
Worth of Award
- As a Customer Engineer Intern, you will have the opportunity to inspire businesses to gain the benefits of cloud technologies.
- You will be a trusted advisor for companies that choose Google Cloud for their future architecture and operations.
- You, with your mentor, liaise with cross-functional internal teams to stay informed on industry trends and work with engineering teams to help them devise enhancements and prioritize customer feature requests for Google Cloud products.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or MBA degree program in a technical field or equivalent practical experience, and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
- Experience in web technologies, programming in C++, Java, Python, SQL, or experience in infrastructure/system administration.
- Be able to complete a minimum of 10-14 weeks at the required office in summer 2023
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform products, including specialization in App Development, Infrastructure and Databases/Data Analytics
- Experience in customer service or leadership (e.g., coursework, internships, extra-curricular activities, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space
- Excellent problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Apply for the Google Cloud Customer Engineer Intern online via the official website.
Deadline: Please complete your application before February 17, 2023.