Applications for the Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program in Nigeria in 2023 are currently open.
Standard Bank Group is passionate about driving sustainable, inclusive growth across Africa. The kind of growth that will make a positive and lasting impact on all lives. And it puts Africa’s dreams, its clients’ dreams, and its people’s dreams at the heart of everything it does. Because when it understands that it has the power to bring dreams to life… its work becomes something all can believe in, and true progress – for everyone – will happen.
Worth of Award
The Graduate Trainee has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in the Group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for the future.
It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help drive the success into the future.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper degree in any course from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in SSCE, GCE or NECO
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have the discharge certificate in hand
- Applicants’ Date of Birth, Gender, Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Additional requirements include
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills and assertiveness
- Integrity and Honesty
- Passionate about service
How to Apply
Apply for the Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.