Google invites applications for the Google Technical Program Manager PhD Internship in Taiwan for the 2023/24 academic session.
Google welcomes people with disabilities. And by applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Taipei, Taiwan; New Taipei, Banqiao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Rest assured that you will perform specific responsibilities which vary by project area.
Worth of Award
As a Technical Program Manager Intern, you will
- lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using engineering expertise.
- plan requirements with internal customers and guide projects through the entire project life cycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders.
- explain the team’s analyses and recommendations to executives and discuss the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- run Engineering-focused projects that are well-defined under supervision.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or related technical field.
- Experience with coding or scripting (SQL, Python, etc.).
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations or project management experience through class projects, clubs, or internships.
- Knowledge in and research experience with machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, databases, and data visualization.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
- Updated resume
Please include the relevant graduation dates (MM/YY), coding language(s) if applicable along with any technical experience or projects.
- Transcript (unofficial or official)
This application is intended for students who are eligible for full-time work upon completing their education, who will be returning to their degree program after the completion of the internship.
Deadline: Please complete your application for the Google Technical Program Manager before March 24, 2023.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as, applications might close in advance according to application and hiring status.