Google welcomes applications for the Google Hardware Engineering PhD Internship in Taiwan for the 2023/24 academic session.
It would interest you to know that Google welcomes people with disabilities and by applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Taipei, Taiwan; New Taipei, Banqiao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Depending on your experience, you may have an opportunity to work on a project in Electrical Hardware Engineering, SIPI, System Hardware Engineering, or Validation.
Worth of Award
- As a Hardware Engineering Intern, you design and build the systems for computing infrastructure.
- Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into data centers affecting Google users.
- The teams you will work with design, develop, and deploy next-generation consumer hardware while ensuring that this equipment is reliable.
- You’ll work closely with engineers to improve the hardware to meet Google’s standards of quality and reliability. Your work will have the potential to impact many of Google users.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Acoustics, Audio Sciences, Physics or a related field.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Acoustics, Artificial Intelligence, ASIC Design, Computer Architecture, Circuit Design, Design Verification, Digital Design, Embedded Systems, Hardware/Software, Machine Learning, Mixed-signal Circuit Design, Programming, Signal and Power Integrity, Statistics, System Modeling, Test/Measurement and/or Verilog.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Acoustics, Audio Sciences, Physics or a related field and returning to a degree program after the internship ends.
- Experience (e.g., research assistant, teaching assistant, personal projects outside the classroom, etc.) in Hardware, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Ocean Engineering, Optical Engineering, or other related filed.
- Knowledge and experience in test/design/ manufacturing/prototyping tools.
- Excellent coding skills.
How to Apply
- Updated resume
Please include the relevant graduation dates (MM/YY), coding language(s) if applicable along with any technical experience or projects.
- Transcript (unofficial or official)
This application is intended for students who are eligible for full-time work upon completing their education, who will be returning to their degree program after the completion of the internship.
Deadline: Please complete your application for the Google Hardware Engineering PhD Internship before March 24, 2023.