Applications for the Women for Zero Hunger Programme in 2023 are currently open.
Because food security is a fundamental right, because Stop Hunger and Women In Africa believe in the potential and determination of women to lift the most vulnerable communities out of hunger – together they created the Women for Zero Hunger programme, in order to support associations fighting against hunger and food insecurity in Africa.
Women for Zero Hunger” will enable 3 non-profit organizations:
- to be visible: to inspire, to be recognized and to have more impact;
- to be mentored: to benefit from expert advice and personalized support;
- to be funded: each of the 3 associative structures will receive funding.
Worth of Award
- Each of the 3 non-profit organizations will receive €5,000. At the end of the mentoring period, one of the three finalist associations will be chosen by the jury members on the basis of pre-established criteria and will receive an additional €5,000 in financial support.
- In addition, the representative will be invited to the annual Stop Hunger event in Paris to receive a trophy and benefit from a crowdfunding operation during the event.
- Furthermore, the 3 selected associations will take part in a 6-month-personalized-mentoring program run by Stop Hunger and Women In Africa.
- program is accessible to existing associations for at least 3 years
- association must be African or represented in an African country
- association must work in one to several African Anglophone and/or Francophone countries
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Non-profit organizations are invited to apply from February 24, 2023.