Google invites applications for the Google PhD Student Researcher in the USA for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Student Researcher Program’s primary objective is to foster academic collaborations with students through research at Google. Successful candidates will participate in research to develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
Worth of Award
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000-$134,000.
- Currently enrolled in a PhD in Computer Science, Linguistics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, or Natural Sciences.
- Experience in one area of computer science (e.g., Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Quantum Information Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, etc.).
- Currently attending a degree program in the US.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- Experience as a researcher, including internships, full-time, or at a lab.
- Experience contributing to research communities or efforts, including publishing papers in conferences or journals.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g., C/C++, Java, MATLAB, Go, Python, etc.).
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Participation in this program requires that you are located in the United States for the duration of the engagement.
How to Apply
- Submit an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English (PDFs preferred).
- Please ensure your anticipated graduation dates (in MM/YY) and any proficiency in coding languages are listed on resume
Deadline: Applications for the Google PhD Student Researcher are ongoing.