Google invites applications for the Google PhD Research Internship in Computer Science in the USA for the 2023/24 academic year.
This internship is intended for students currently pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date on or after December 2023. This is depending on their schedule and unique circumstances.
Worth of Award
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $105,000-$134,000.
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics, Natural Sciences, or a related technical field.
- Experience in one area of computer science (e.g., Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Quantum Information Science, Data Science, Software Engineering, or similar areas).
- Currently attending a degree program in the US and available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
- Anticipated graduation by December 2023 or returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience as a researcher, including internships, full-time, or at a lab.
- Experience contributing to research communities or efforts, including publishing papers in major conferences or journals.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
How to Apply
Submit an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
- In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Deadline: Please complete your application for the Google PhD Research Internship before March 31st, 2023.