Africa Blockchain Institute invites applications for the Africa Blockchain Incubation Program in Rwanda in 2023.
The Program is a four-month intensive program designed to help participants develop and launch their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
Worth of Award
Selected participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Participants will be provided with overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Participants will be provided with business knowledge, industry connections, and an introduction to investors.
- Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
- Business development and entrepreneurship education support from business experts.
- Meetings with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- The program concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
The program is looking for ambitious individuals that are forward-thinking, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to female applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- Both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the Africa Blockchain Incubation Program close January 31st, 2023.