TikTok invites applications for the TikTok Machine Learning Fairness PhD Internship in 2023.
Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok. Working at TikTok gives you the unique opportunity to do cutting-edge research and also offers you opportunities to deploy your model into production and affect millions of users.
Worth of Award
Benefits of the internship include
- Participating in cutting-edge research on machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, recommendation systems, search ranking, and other fields.
- Collaborating closely with its research team and working in the ever-growing field of machine learning fairness and responsible AI. This includes but is not limited to AI interpretability & explainability, causal inference, and robustness.
- Participating in model building, performance optimization, and project deployment
Eligible interns should be
- Currently pursuing a relevant PhD with a bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science/mathematics/computational statistics or related subjects
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of three months
- Passionate for modern machine learning and cutting-edge technology
- Familiar with commonly used machine learning algorithms and experience using at least one deep learning framework. (such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, JAX etc.)
- Good communicators, team players, and analytical
Similarly, interns should possess good programming ability, and proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Python, C/C++, etc. (Python preferred)
(Preferred) Publications in top machine learning journals or conferences (such as ICML, NeurIPS, JMLR, ICLR, CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACL, EMNLP, AISTATS, KDD, SIGIR, WWW etc.) are a plus
How to Apply
Apply online for the TikTok Machine Learning Fairness PhD Internship via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.