MTN invites applications for the MTN Ace Career Internship Program for Fresh Graduates in Uganda for the 2023/24 academic session.
MTN Work Readiness (MWRP) is a three-month soft skill experiential learning mentorship programme for selected underprivileged fresh graduates in Uganda. Career fields available under the program include
- Human Resources,
- Risk and Compliance,
- Project Management,
- Business Intelligence,
- Marketing and
- Mass communication
Worth of Award
Alumni of WRP will acquire knowledge and apply digital skills, social skills, navigating the world of work skills, and achieve results at workplace.
Individuals applying to the program must be:
- Citizens of Uganda
- Currently residing in Uganda
- Degree/diploma holders from a recognized University by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) in Uganda.
- have graduated in the last three academic years of 2019/2020, 2020/2021, and 2022/2022.
- be aged between 18 and 29 years by the time of application
- proficient in English
- Must not be in formal employment at the time of making the application
- Able and willing to participate in the internship placement at MTN Uganda or any of its partner organizations for a period of three months
- Able and willing to participate for three (3) days per month for three (3) months in an in-person soft skills training session at selected locations within Uganda.
Priority is given to the following categories of applicants:
- Graduates with First Class and Upper Second Degrees/diplomas
- Graduates of STEM-related courses
- Female graduates
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Graduates from disadvantaged family backgrounds and or residents in remote and rural communities of Uganda with limited employment opportunities.
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for the MTN Ace Career Internship Program are ongoing.