Applications for the Lemon Law Experts’ Scholarship Program in the USA for the 2023/24 academic session are currently open.
The Lemon Law Experts have represented thousands of consumers throughout the State of California for over a decade. Its firm has a strong connection to its community and is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys.
Founding Partner, Jessica Anvar is a strong supporter of higher education and believes students should be able to follow their dream career paths. This is why Lemon Law Experts is proud to offer a scholarship award to a deserving current or prospective law school student to help pay a portion of the winner’s upcoming college or law school costs.
Worth of Award
The firm is excited to offer one $1,000 scholarship every year.
All applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status.
- You must be a current law student at an accredited U.S. law school, or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university who has applied to or will apply to law school.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0
- You must provide proof of enrollment. Please attach a digital copy of any official correspondence with your school. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Unofficial transcript
- Letter from admissions department confirming deposit
- Official enrollment form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
How to Apply
Finalists for the Scholarship must provide the following documents:
- A valid transcript reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA
- A copy of your U.S. driver’s license, U.S. State ID Card, and/or passport. These are the only acceptable forms of identification to submit upon request.
You must complete all entry fields on the application for the scholarship and meet the minimum essay word count. Entries that fail to do so will not be considered.
Deadline: August 31