The University of Kent invites applications for the ESRC SeNSS Scholarship for International Students in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
Kent’s students are diverse, passionate, and independent. Its award-winning support and inspirational teachers make sure they are at the heart of everything it does. Its education and research, and the talents of its staff and students, will support social, economic, cultural, intellectual, and public life. It will do this in ways that will make it one of the leading civic universities.
Worth of Award
- These scholarships include a doctoral stipend. (This is equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend for 2022/2023 which was £17,668. The 2023/24 amount will be announced).
- If you are applying as an international candidate, Kent will waive the difference between Home and International fees.
- In order to receive ESRC studentship funding you must have qualifications/experience equal to the standard of a good honours degree. This should be at a first or upper second class level from a UK academic research organization.
- Degree qualifications gained from outside the UK, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience that is equivalent to a relevant UK degree, may be accepted.
How to Apply
- Your application must have a supporting statement from a potential supervisor.
- You are therefore advised to discuss the research project with academic members of staff in the relevant school as soon as possible.
The deadline for the ESRC SeNSS Scholarship is January 20, 2023, 12:00 Midday GMT.