Applications for the Fuelarts x Tezos Acceleration Program for Art+Tech Startups in 2023 are currently open.
Fuelarts x Tezos run its first joint acceleration program for Art+Tech startups. This 11-week online program includes insightful & inspiring learning sessions facilitated by industry leaders, serial entrepreneurs, and investors. They are here to support founders in empowering art and culture through new technologies based solutions. Its program brings together a vibrant community of Art+Tech entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors!
The 2023 Accelerator accepts inquiries from startups based on the five segments of the Art+Tech & NFT value chain:
- Content Creation, AR / VR / MR, Metaverse, Minting, Social Networking / Community Management, Education
- Marketplaces, Lending, DAO, Payments, Pricing, Investments
- Provenance, Inventory Management, Contracts, Staffing, Shipping, Storage
- Art Blockchain Games, Gamification of Products & Services
- Data Management, Auction & Dealer Sales, Marketing Activity, Indices, Forecasting
Worth of Award
The equity-free acceleration program will provide selected startups with the opportunity to implement Tezos tech tools with the help of professional mentors.
To be considered eligible, you must satisfy the following:
- Desire to become a part of the Tezos Ecosystem
- Be Art+Tech oriented (working with physical or digital art assets as the main concept / having a desire to pivot to art)
- Use / have an intention to use blockchain technology
- Demonstrate strong potential to achieve product-market fit and establish ongoing operation
- Be at the Investment Stage: from Angel to Seed or
- Be at Tech Stage: from Prototype / MVP to Launch-Ready Release
- Have a CTO / Tech team
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: December 30, 2022.