Ericsson invites applications for the Ericsson Graduate Engineering Internship Program in South Africa in 2023.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to Ericsson’s values, that’s why it nurtures it in everything it does. It truly believes that by collaborating with people with different experiences, it drives innovation which is essential for its future growth. It encourages people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of its team.
Worth of Award
The programme provides
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – it offers you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- an avenue to explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Work experience in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Ericsson is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2021 and 2022 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
To be successful in this role you must have
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
Apply online for the Ericsson Graduate Engineering Internship via the official website.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.