Western Sydney University invites applications for the Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session.
The benefit will be awarded to all successful applicants who meet the minimum academic requirements in the following postgraduate programs:
- 1714 Master of Teaching (Secondary)
- 1783 Master of Teaching (Birth – 5 Years/Birth – 12 Years)
- 1792 Master of Social Work (Qualifying)
- 2813 Master of Property Investment and Development
- 2816 Master of Business Analytics
- 3693 Master of Engineering
- 3698 Master of Information and Communications Technology (Advanced)
- 3699 Master of Information and Communications Technology
- 3735 Master of Data Science
- 3749 Master of Science
- 3752 Master of Project Management
- 3765 Master of Artificial Intelligence
- 4698 Master of Health Science
- 4702 Master of Public Health
- Juris Doctor
Worth of Award
The value awarded will be dependent on the level of academic achievement in previous studies:
- $6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to 160 credit points or a maximum two years) or
- $3,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to 160 credit points or a maximum two years)
Benefits will be applied to tuition fees for full-time enrollment in a postgraduate programs, not exceeding two years.
The scholarship is a partial tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- be an international student and not an Australian Citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your status changes to one of these during the study period the scholarship will discontinue
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either of the multi-year scholarships in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognized by Western Sydney University
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer
- commence a new program of study in 2023 for the first time
How to Apply
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Deadline: Open until Western Sydney International Postgraduate Scholarships are filled for the session.