The University of Exeter invites applications for the Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships in the UK for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Global Excellence Scholarships recognize high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing exceptional teaching and learning. This is whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
Worth of Award
A range of £5,000 to £10,000, and full first-year International tuition fee scholarships.
You can apply for one of these scholarships if you:
- are classified as an International students for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees in 2023/24); and
- already hold an offer for an eligible Undergraduate degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2023.
Note that Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your UCAS application. Applicants will typically be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of GCE A level grades AAB or International Baccalaureate 34 points. For the Business School, the expectation is higher, set at GCE A level grades AAA or equivalent.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
How to Apply
A personal statement (of no more than 300 words) is required as part of the application, responding to the following questions:
1. What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
2. What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
3. What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
4. As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
Deadline: The deadline for Round 1 applications for the Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarships is January 6th, 2023.