Coe College invites applications for the Williston Jones Full Tuition Scholarship Program in the USA for the 2023/24 academic session.
The Williston Jones Scholarship Program seeks to enrich the educational experience of all students through the inclusion of a wide range of voices. Coe College students exercise the ability to appreciate the ethnic and cultural diversity that makes up its residential campus and surrounding community.
As an international student, you will be welcomed by over 80 international peers from countries such as China, Japan, Nepal, Vietnam, Germany, and India. Expect to have a four-year experience filled with academic exploration, friendship, and preparation for success.
Worth of Award
Four scholarships which provide Full Tuition are available. They include
- Distinguished Trustee Scholarship
- Diversity Leadership Scholarship
- Sustainability Scholarship
- Marshall Music Scholarship
Scholarships exist for a variety of prospective student populations.
- Distinguished Trustee Scholarship – Open only to select prospective students who have received a special invitation to apply and demonstrate an ability to positively impact the campus.
- Diversity Leadership Scholarship – Open to prospective students who are U.S. citizens, permanent residents or undocumented residents, from broadly diverse backgrounds. In support of the College’s mission, preference for at least one of these full-tuition awards will be given to a fully qualified student with DACA status, provided such a student is present in the applicant pool. (No ACT/SAT score required to apply.)
- Sustainability Scholarship – Open to prospective students who have a passion for the environment, creating sustainable practices and reducing carbon footprint on the world. (No ACT/SAT score required to apply.)
- Marshall Music Scholarship – Open to prospective students who have the motivation and background necessary to pursue the Bachelor of Music degree. (No ACT/SAT score required to apply.)
How to Apply
Apply online for the Williston Jones Full Tuition Scholarship via the official website.
Deadline: January 3, 2023.