The Eiger Foundation is excited to announce its collaboration with the CAP Prize as it invites applications for the CAP Contemporary African Photography Prize in 2023.
The CAP Prize is the international Prize for Contemporary African Photography awarded annually since 2012 to five photographers whose works were created on the African continent, or which engage with the African diaspora.
Worth of Award
- Prepare your work that engages with the African continent or its diaspora now and win a series of large-scale outdoor exhibitions around the globe.
- A panel of international curators, publishers, editors, and artists will review your work.
- 25 artists will be shortlisted and five shortlisted artists awarded the CAP Prize 2023.
The competition is open to everyone of all levels and of any age or descent.
How to Apply
- Upload your images in jpeg format. Your images must be in sRGB format and 100% quality. The minimum size of your images should be 2,500 pixels on the longer side.
- The file size of each image should not exceed 5 MB.
- You are expected to submit coherent series of work. Single images are NOT permitted
- Projects eligible for the CAP Prize must contain between 10 and 25 images.
- You may NOT submit watermarked images with your name or website visible on the photo. Please DO NOT frame your images with borders.
Deadline: The application is open until February 7, 2023.